Join our marketing group as a designer focused on creating impactful designs to help the Corporate Communications teams engage with audiences to drive Virtusa culture and business initiatives. Effective communication is a critical part of the design process. The ideal candidate will be able to work with multiple sources to efficiently and accurately conceptualize, create and format solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties\:
• Use graphic design tools and software to help communicate visual stories
• Collaborate with Corporate Communications teams, technologists and other designers
• Maintain a high level of accuracy and efficiency
• Develop knowledge of the language and technologies used in IT industries
• Receive input from multiple sources to create a single cohesive point of view
• Develop understanding of Virtusa brand and strategy
• Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Communicate/collaborate virtually and in person with internal teams
• Participate in constructive feedback discussions and apply to future projects
• Degree in visual communications or related field preferred but not required
• 5 years of design experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
Join our dynamic team of Foundry's best as we build on an industry-leading company that supports safety, integrity, continuous improvement and customer focus. We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Email us for a quick response...
Your message has been sent, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Fill out the form below to inform your friend about a career with Virtusa.