1. Bachelors degree in software engineering, computer science or similar program
2. Very strong written and spoken English language communication skills
3. At least 8 years hands on experience as a Salesforce software developer at a previous company
4. Deep knowledge on Salesforce configuration including objects, fields, profiles, roles, workflows, approval processes, process builders, etc.
5. Extensive knowledge of APEX, Visualforce and the Lightning platform development framework
6. Deep understanding of deployment processes and tools with regard to Salesforce, including CI/CD principles applied to Salesforce and tools such as Jenkins and ANT
7. Extensive knowledge on data migration best practices, including with large data volumes
8. Extensive knowledge on Salesforce integration patterns, best practices and capabilities including APIs, security, authentication, etc.
9. Proven experience in designing endtoend Salesforce applications based on functional requirements which are scalable, flexible and meet the customers needs
10. Ability to clearly answer questions on the different design options available on the Salesforce platform and the trade offs which exist between different approaches
11. Proven experience in managing both small and large teams of developers and conducting tasks such as code reviews, capacity management, design reviews, etc.
12. Experience in dealing directly with the customer and/or end users, including senior stakeholders at executive level
13. At least 4 Salesforce certifications including Platform Developer I. The candidate would ideally have at least 1 consultant certification and be a certified System or Application Architect. At the very least they should be on the architect certification path.
Join our dynamic team of Virtusa’s best as we build on an industry-leading company that supports safety, integrity, continuous improvement and customer focus. We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Email us for a quick response...
Your message has been sent, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Fill out the form below to inform your friend about a career with Virtusa.