Site Reliability Engineer
T2 / T3
Job Description :
- 4 years of software engineering
- Site Reliability experience is a must.
- Breadth of infrastructure knowledge is required.
Master in one of the below areas, but good understanding and should be
willing to learn other technologies.
- Someone who does infra operations, but think in
terms of engineering and application also.
- Should be able to talk application language. This is
needed so that they are able to interact with different Client application
- Experience designing, debugging
and running fault tolerant large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with creating and
improving documented procedures and/or playbooks.
Good to have:
Automation, Cloud& PCF Experts (Configuration Management &
CICD)/ Cloud & PAAS:
- Experience working with public
cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Experience with high level
programming languages (Python, Go, Java, etc.)
- Knowledge of open-source
configuration, orchestration, and CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, PCF
- Deep understanding of Cloud
Architecture and Operations
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience with tools & technologies such as
Prometheus, Grafana, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Splunk and Moogsoft is a
- Experience handling large numbers of diverse systems
with configuration management systems like: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or
On 3 March 2016, Virtusa Corporation acquired a majority interest in Polaris Consulting & Services Limited. VirtusaPolaris, our new market-facing brand, represents the combined strengths of Virtusa and Polaris, including our strong software engineering heritage, deep domain expertise and focus on applying innovation to solving critical core business issues for clients. Having successfully completed the integration, we are now moving to the parent brand of Virtusa.
Polaris Consulting & Services Ltd is an innovator in digital transformation, offering solutions that result in performance breakthroughs where incremental improvements are not sufficient. The goal of our Digital 360 approach is to simplify, digitize, and automate internal processes; while enabling seamless omni-channel access for our client’s external ecosystem of customers, suppliers and partners.
Polaris Consulting & Services is a subsidiary of Virtusa Corporation.
For more information, visit www.virtusapolaris.com
Note: Continue to get updates about us by following the Virtusa LinkedIn page here: http://www.linkedin.com/company/virtusa