Senior QA Engineer
Senior QA Engineer
Location: Colombo, , LK
Job Category: QA
Skill: Test Automation
Role / Tier: Senior Software Quality Engineer
- A wizard in technical frameworks able to highlight solutions for technical impediments.
- Hands on experience in Object Oriented Programming concepts through a widely adapted programming language (Java, C#...etc.)
- Good experience with Non-functional industry test Automation tools & technologies.
- Experience in test automation using Selenium, JMeter
- Hands on experience in Defect management & Triage.
- Good understanding on principals of stakeholder collaboration.
- Thorough understanding of Software Engineering Principles with Hands on Experience in Quality Engineering Practices
- * A good understanding of the latest Network, Cloud technologies & breakthroughs.
- * Familiarity with Test Management tools such as HP ALM (Application Lifecycle Management), JIRA...etc.
- Hands on experience with writing Unit tests & performing Product deployments will be an advantage.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3 years' experience of overall Software Quality Engineering with 2 years hands on experience in Quality Engineering technical aspects.
- Minimum 2 years' experience with working in an Agile team & a good sense of understanding about DevOps.
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
- ISTQB Certified Technical Test Analyst – Advanced Level (Preferred).
- Oracle Certified Associate in J2EE, AWS Certifications or anything equivalent (Preferred).
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.