Location: Hartford, Connecticut, US
Skill: Aem Adobe CQ5 Architect
Role : T1/T0
● Work directly with key business and IT stakeholders to gather requirements, design, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and provide out of the box solution
● Developing, deploying integrations specific to AEM/CQ5 skill to meet business requirements
● Ensuring the knowledge sharing with the team on needs and Complete ownership on the task assigned to the user
● Use experience in AEM/Content Methodology to implementation projects.
● Should be able to develop AEM components
● Should be able to develop AEM templates
● Should develop code by following defined coding standards
- AEM Buy Flow implementation experience can work collaboratively with MS architects and UI designers
- Understand Integration technologies and patterns with commerce and BPM engines (APIs, MicroServices, Security, Performance)
- Worked with Product Catalogs (Siebel/MEC preferred) and Business Rules Engines
- Effective leader that can work across domains and leverage Virtusas broad experiences to accelerate business outcomesShould have hands on experience in design-build-test phases on CQ5 as Min 8 years of Experience in CQ5
- Strong knowledge on Java, J2EE, Servlet and JSP Lifecycle
- Should have knowledge on project building tools like Maven or Ant Exposure to performance tuning of CQ5 applications
- Experience of any kind for a year or more MSM Multi Site Management Feature for AEM Integration with Adobe Site Catalyst
- Should have Good Analytical, Good Presentation, Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a team and as well as an Individual contributor
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience is required.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.