Location: Colombo, , LK
Job Category: QA
- Devise test strategy and approach that is appropriate for the respective development model
- Create test plans and estimates based on project plan and testing scope
- Assign, monitor and track team tasks daily
- Review test artefacts created/updated by the team
- Generate metrics with systematically collected data
- Liaise with the client teams to ensure quality and on time delivery of artefacts
- Testing risk mitigation by devising plans and timely escalations
- Report progress on team tasks on a regular basis
- 3-5 years of IT Industry experience
- At least 2 years of software testing experience
- At least 1 year of team leading experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.