Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Job Category: Delivery
Skill: Product Manager
Role / Tier: Manager-Delivery/ Tier 1
- Have understanding of business goals and objectives as they relate to customer use cases and solutions
- Have experience shipping successful products, including defining vision, strategy, outcome-driven product roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs
- Work with cross functional teams to deliver the committed OKRs (Objective and Key Results), KPIs and other measurable success criteria
- Use data and customer insights to find opportunities, track results and drive decision making around product and experience
- Breakdown complex problems into simple solutions focused on key customer and business needs
- Focus on data-driven approaches to solving problems, and accelerate the learning process to validate solutions
- Demonstrate deep user empathy and strong user experience sensibilities
- Collaborate with engineers and designers as part of small co-located teams to get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and adapt your communication style for the audience
- Ensure the roadmap prioritization reflect quality, stability and security standards
- Own the vision and product roadmap for Dell’s B2B eCommerce experience, working with stakeholders across the company.
- Work with other eCommerce Product Managers, Product Owners and Cross Product Leads to jointly craft solutions in support of our customers’ needs.
- Work with partners and customers to increase adoption of our platform and capabilities.
- Create and drive pilots for new ways of integrating business customers into the Dell B2B ecosystem
- Collaborate with sales and account teams to expand and grow the number of customers using our B2B eCommerce platform.
- 8 to 15 years of related experience in a professional role
- Relevant Product Management experience with at least 5 years’ experience in building products for ecommerce or online customer experiences
- Experience with lean startup, agile development and user centered design methodologies
- Experience articulating and testing product hypotheses
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey analytic insights effectively to both IT and business audiences
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.