Location: Doha, , QA
Job Category: Delivery
Add the Middle East to your global professional experience and have the opportunity to work on some of the leading Digital Transformation programs. @Virtusa, we apply deep technical expertise with strong industry focus to create solutions that drive digital business. Every Virtusan is empowered to innovate by challenging the norms. This spirit of cooperative disruption drives every contributor to think beyond today and build collectively for a better tomorrow. Agile in thought and transparent in action, our organization is innately driven to find a better way.
one of the fastest growing IT Services companies in the Middle East with a growing client base in the and we work with the leading Banking and Financial Services, Travel, Telecom and Enterprises firms in the region. We have partnered with our clients to win awards from Gartner, IDC, WfMC and other analyst for the work that we have delivered to our clients in the region.
Why would you not like to be part of this exciting and award winning team? Don’t listen to us, listen to our customers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrDNtTLKkPc, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhzhZt1GJvM)
The JBOSS Developer is a hands-on technical role that works across multiple teams (across multiple business units and external clients) to automate, digitize and transform operational environments. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle that includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of applications developed for our clients.
- Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications
- Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
- Monitor program execution for expected performance.
- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system software applications.
Participate in all phases of software development from inception to implementation and support. Collaborates with developers and clients to develop precise business logic
Enhance existing systems according to assigned project requests, in accordance with established departmental standards and guidelines.
Responsible for researching, analyzing, coding, and testing all changes, drawing on user and technical resources to successfully complete the request.
- Familiarity with JBOSS Enterprise Application Platform Deployment, and the Java Virtual Machine.
- Technical Experience:
- Should be able to perform deployments, Data source modifications for databases,
- Should have worked on JMS setup with JBOSS and should be able to troubleshoot the issues wisely performance issue, connectivity issues with other applications using JBOSS and
- should have worked on HTTP configurations.
- Should have knowledge in UNIX/LINUX Jboss Investigate issues related to system performance by examining CPU, memory and Disk I/O utilization.
- Good knowledge of Core Java, Oracle PL/SQL scripts will be preferred.