Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Job Category: Business Consulting
Skill: Business Analyst
Role / Tier: Consultant / Tier 3
Strong Business analysis skills, Experience with Agile,
Good process mapping and process design experience, Good design thinking experience and ability to work with UX and CX leads, Experience with Client Onboarding or Client Lifecycle preferred
- Business Analyst resource with excellent knowledge of the project lifecycle and application development process methodologies related to KYC domain,
- Experience with Agile technology.
- Experience in Business Analysis skills, Accountable to document business requirements, functional specifications,
- Review technical design, applying best practices for design and development,
- Reuse, quality, and support UAT along with Project Manager for necessary project activity,
- Exposure to Agile project methodologies, Good client communication skills for requirement gathering and issue resolutions, Co-ordination to implement software changes/enhancements and analyse data / defects, Establish traceability matrix and support throughout Project SDLC, Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to analyse problems and provide root cause analysis, Experience in working with off-shore and global development and testing teams,
- Good to have : Agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.