Location: Boston, Massachusetts, US
Job Category: Technology
Role: AEM Architect/Lead
Location: East Coast
· Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; planning full project life cycle
· Lead and facilitate information gathering sessions to validate business cases, gather and document business and functional objectives
· Implement Adobe AEM (CQ) architecture by building components and custom designs; prototyping; data migration; maintaining technical integrity and consistency; documenting system
· Design and implement Templates, Components, libraries based on CRX, AEM and sling guidelines.
· Manage customer relationship by communicating Adobe AEM (CQ) architecture standards and frameworks; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues
· Proficiency in architecting and designing a solution using Adobe AEM (CQ) product suite and review the detailed designs
· Establishing architectural and development standards around Adobe CQ and associated technologies viz. CRX, sling, JCR etc.
· Ability to advise on implementation strategy, performance, tools, operations, release, deployment to the customers
· Experience in integrating third-party systems with Adobe CQ as part of overall architecture is a plus
· Experience in handling demos and POCs for potential new clients
· Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe CQ. Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe CQ
· Provides onsite/offshore technical leadership on large, complex Adobe CQ projects. Leads a team of offshore engineers and responsible for on-time delivery of allocated Adobe CQ project/project modules.
· Verify/Validate/QA the teams work to ensure that the team generates high quality output.